SB Technologies (SBTS) was established in January 2010 and already successfully executed projects to 100+ customers; rolled out three of its own products to various customers. Over 45+ years rich industry experience of the leadership and 50+dedicated and skilled IT professionals at SBTS provide the entire gamut of solutions that commence from strategy consulting to implementing customized solutions for a wide range of verticals and horizontals. SBTS offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace, with the final objective of giving clients the competitive edge in the marketplace.
SBTS’ business philosophy aims at integrating leading edge technologies and providing superior customer service to help its customers establish and maintain their competitive edge in the market place. SBTS has institutionalized SEAD framework for delivery that encompasses the best practices of Agile, Lean Six Sigma, and ISO 9001.
Our professionals excel in engineering & product development, web portal development, client relationship management, business process consultancy, enterprise integration and infrastructure management, among other key capabilities. From strategy consulting right through to implementing IT solutions for customers, SBTS straddles the entire IT space. As a diverse end-to-end IT solutions provider, with rich leadership experience, SBTS offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.
“to become the most trustworthy IT company through mastery blend of Projects, Processes, and People skills”
Our Sacred Mantra
” A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favour by serving him. He is doing us a favour by giving us an opportunity to do so ” – Mahatma Gandhi
Red is the color of fire and blood,symbolically associated with energy and appetite to achieve.The organization’s foundation is built on the ‘strong basics’ to ensure the success.
Blue is the color of the sky and sea, often associated with trust,loyalty,wisdom,symbolically associated with integrity and stability.The team with integrity and wisdom joined together aiming for the growth.
Yellow is the color of sunshine,associated with joy,happiness.The rising sun in background in the logo indicates the dawn time to represent the joy and happiness to the stackholders.
Ten guiding principles for our success
1. Working ﹘ with right results, rather with reasons »»» No reasons are accepted for failures
2. Working ﹘ with right schedule in mind »»» No ‘elastic’ schedules are entertained
3. Working – with proper planning »»» Plan your work and work your plan to succeed
4. Working – with proper risk management »»» Anticipate risks and minimize the impacts to avoid failures
5. Delivering ﹘ with holistic approach »»» Look through end users’ eyes rather through programmers’
6. Delivering ﹘ with proper documentation »»» Maintenance and enhancements are inevitable activities of the future
7. Delivering ﹘ with ‘reusable’ learnings »»» We may do new mistakes, but never allowed to repeat the old
8. Managing ﹘ with proper reviews »»» “A stitch in time saves nine” – Anonymous
9. Managing ﹘ with metrics & numbers »»» “If you can’t measure, you can’t improve” ﹘ Jack Welch
10. Managing ﹘ with constructive feedback »»» “Feedback ensure proper system stability” ﹘ ‘The Nyquist principle’
Our other differentials
NATI: Our compass for planning and execution —
Navigation: the guidelines and principles, which set the organization’s direction
Amplitude: Volume of the business being created and targeted
Traction: emphasizes on the team work for success ﹘ “A long pull and strong pull ﹘ and a pull together for success”
Impact: The result of the coherent efforts of the three parameters ﹘ Navigation, Amplitude and Traction ﹘ in other words, the ‘end result’.
SERENE : SBTians Career Development & Appraisal Framework: SERENE —
Set, Execute, Report, Evaluate, Normalize, Earn to ensure serenity in assessment and ensuring growth for the performing people.
Tejas: Internal quarterly newsletter to keep the SBTians abreast with the organization level happenings
Monthly Jamboree: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy; so, we have merry times in the evenings of the last business day of each month”
Definition of Innovation for us: “Make your processes obsolete before your competition does for you”